photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Monday, March 12, 2018

Nature Love

Coming from Indonesia, I’ve never really appreciated the weather as much as I should have. I have taken the sun for granted and perceive the rain as a barrier to go outside. But ever since we lived in Switzerland, the weather forecast is the first thing we check in the morning. I have learned to love the sun, the rain, the wind, the snow. We get excited when it’s snowing outside, we still walk in the rain because as the Swiss say, “a lil’ rain won’t kill you”. And when it’s sunny, that’s when we enjoy the most and play outside. The concept of ‘weather’ has taught me that every day is another new adventure for us to seize and conquer, and that no single day is ever the same.

1 comment:

FJ said...

dear diana, how i wish i can have a bit of your positivity!

Blogging tips